Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Skin Beauty

Discussion

EdnaHilliard
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Skin Beauty

How I can maintain my beauty by naturally.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

GigiSD
elite
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Skin Beauty

Strictly adhere to an absolutely GREAT line of products. It is important that you cleanse well, follow with toner, employ a mask about once a week, exfoliate, moisturize, and use a high-SPF-protection product both in the winter and summer (the sun is your skin's worst enemy). The younger you are when you start this, the better your skin will be. I highly recommend Ole Henriksen's natural line, made to work together, for radiant, glowing skin. Also, take vitamins, drink a lot of water, exercise, and get enough sleep.

EdnaHilliard
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Skin Beauty
GigiSD posted:

Strictly adhere to an absolutely GREAT line of products. It is important that you cleanse well, follow with toner, employ a mask about once a week, exfoliate, moisturize, and use a high-SPF-protection product both in the winter and summer (the sun is your skin's worst enemy). The younger you are when you start this, the better your skin will be. I highly recommend Ole Henriksen's natural line, made to work together, for radiant, glowing skin. Also, take vitamins, drink a lot of water, exercise, and get enough sleep.

Thanks for your suggestions.

EdnaHilliard
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Skin Beauty
GigiSD posted:

My hair is day by day becoming a thing and white please tell me what is the best solution for this. Now my age is 24.

GigiSD
elite
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Skin Beauty
EdnaHilliard posted:

Thanks for your suggestions.

You're very welcome! Tell me about hair--the length, texture, condition, if it is colored, etc. I would be glad to help at all!

GigiSD
elite
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Skin Beauty
EdnaHilliard posted:

My hair is day by day becoming a thing and white please tell me what is the best solution for this. Now my age is 24.

Belated Happy Birthday!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend