Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Hair loss

Discussion

L3cp
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hair loss

What can be done to stop hair loss? I know stress & an unhealthy diet can cause hair loss. But once all that is fixed why does the hair continue to fall out? Vitamins yes , omega 3 yes, less heat from tools yes, not washing daily yes...,,, so what am I missing? I'm not losing my hair but my young very young sister is. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

GigiSD
elite
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Hair loss

Please have your sister see a physician and have bloodwork done. Hormonal changes and more can also can hair loss. A competent doctor should be able to direct her how to handle this situation.

magictheatre
insider
3 months ago
Re: Re: Hair loss
GigiSD posted:

Please have your sister see a physician and have bloodwork done. Hormonal changes and more can also can hair loss. A competent doctor should be able to direct her how to handle this situation.

I agree if your doing everything right and its still rapidly falling then you should consult a doctor soon. Hormonal changes can be easily fixed with correct diagnosis and medication.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend