Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Need help with my many skin problems

Discussion

lynn_nguyen
insider
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Need help with my many skin problems

I have a lot of skin problems that I would like everyone's advice on instead of Googling each problem:

• ACNE SCARS (with indentations)
  • Occasional pimples
  • Oily on T-Zone, around nose and chin
  • Dark circles
  • Sun spots on cheekbones

Here are some products that I use on my face:

• Ambi Foaming Cleanser
  • Neutrogena Fight and Fade Toner
  • Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Control (for pimples and acne scars)
  • NYX Shine Killer Primer
  • Make Up Forever Mat-Velvet Foundation
  • Urban Decay b6 Vitamin-Infused Prep Spray
  • Elf HD Powder
  • Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
  • Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion

Which ingredients should I avoid in beauty/skin products?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

GigiSD
elite
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Need help with my many skin problems

You've been through the gamut when it comes to products. I would suggest that you purchase a Clarisonic or Personal Microdermabrasion Device to deeply clean and rid you of the the scars you have. I find that staying with one company's regimen is best: Neutrogena has supreme products, but maybe you want to look at Ole Henriksen. My skin is in good shape (thank God!), but when I t received a sample of Ole Henriksen's best-selling products from Sephora, I saw how they work in tandem against both blemishes and wrinkles, imparting a new luminosity and clarity. The fruit acids in this line help to lighten scars and corrrect oily areas. Ole Henriksen himself suffered from cystic acne; he went on to model, school himself, and create his own line of amazing, truly beneficial products. I'm still a believer in "the less you handle your skin the better" when it comes to aging. Perhaps this line will help you. I find it awesome! Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

GigiSD
elite
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Need help with my many skin problems

Please let me know how you are doing!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend