Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » I want natural beauty tips?

Discussion

EdnaHilliard
4 months ago
I want natural beauty tips?

My aim is to be the all around beautiful & i don't want to use artificial creams & i want to be naturally beautiful.please give me some natural beauty tips.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

sondra_knight_casario
insider
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: I want natural beauty tips?

I swear by organic virgin coconut oil for a great pre-shampoo treatment, moisturizing and even in homemade deodorant. I slather my hair with it and wear it in there at least 15 minutes before shampooing it. I make a homemade deodorant that works great too - 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/4 cup cornstarch, 5 tbsp. coconut oil and a drop of two of essential oil (my favorite is lemongrass), mix it up and put it in an old roll-up deodorant applicator and apply like the normal stuff. It keeps me dry and fresh all day, and I live in Florida! True, I do have an office job but it does a good job. I find the Speed Stick, etc anti perspirants too gross smelling. Just wait a few hours after shaving your armpits before applying or it could sting pretty bad. I also use coconut oil as a nighttime face moisturizer with pretty good results, too. Love the smell, love the health and benefits, even the taste! Hope that helped!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend