Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Male question: how to look good by age 30

Discussion

Cris_U
4 months, 1 week ago
Male question: how to look good by age 30

Hello, new person here. I'm nowhere near that age to be honest. I'm a teenager and I know I could possibly get some good skin care tips from ladies of this forum. I'm looking at this guy, "Bryanboy" who actually is in his 30's to my surprise, he looks underage by literally 12 years. I asked on his blog if he'd tell me his secret but he hasn't replied. I'm interested in using whatever it is he's using to age so well. I don't think he's the only example but he's the main reason I care about this now. After seeing his true age I'm motivated to take care of my skin AMAP, I just need to find the right niche products... I heard "SK-II" for men is quite good.

Assume I have a big enough budget to afford higher end products, eating healthy & exercising vicariously. I would really appreciate it, thanks.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

BCmakeup
insider
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Male question: how to look good by age 30

Broad question. Start by getting on a regular skincare regimen. Wash face morning and night and always follow with moisturizer and eye cream. Skincare is for everybody ! Doesn't have to say "for men" on it. You would probably benefit from dermalogica ' s normal to oily skin kit. Contains foamy face wash, moisturizer, toner, and eye cream

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend