Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » best diets for beauty

Discussion

EdnaHilliard
4 months, 1 week ago
best diets for beauty

Hello Everybody, Please tell me what are the best diets for beauty or diets schedule for enhance  beauty.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

Alana_Danes
insider
2 months, 1 week ago
Re: best diets for beauty

Diets don't help with beauty in my opinion and I am totally against them for the most part. Eating healthy foods and getting exercises in can certainly help though and is most recommended. I eat a lot of salads and even though I don't go to a gym at the moment do try to go for walks even if its just a few blocks. I still enjoy my chocolate but try to keep it under a candy bar every other day or two and things seem to be working well. Moderation is the key. Starving yourself can have major consequences.

Cris_U
4 months ago
Re: best diets for beauty

I'm not an expert but there are no diets that increase beauty. Only diets that can make you look your best throughout your years. The best diet is one with greens and much more vegetables and fruits than say, chicken, pork, alcohol, etc... General rule of my diet is to eat 80% veggies and fruits. That along with good sleep habits and exercise will keep you looking great. You're on the right track for asking this, hope I helped.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend