Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Skin woes- Acne, Aging and Inflammation - what products work?

Discussion

rideout123
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Skin woes- Acne, Aging and Inflammation - what products work?

Hello!

I'm totally at a skin meltdown. I live in a cold, dry climate with combination skin - including acne and fine lines forming. I'm 30 and looking for a skin care regime that can help combat: acne, dryness, oil (on forehead), redness & inflammation and sensitive to  peri-oral dermatitis - I have some angry skin here! I was using B Kamins Acne Cleanser, Nuxe sensitive toner, Nuxe Day cream ( at night ) and recently started using Hurrah for Brallywood Butta cream ( night & day). Anyway ... now my skin is all broken out on forehead, around nose and mouth and infected... I know I shouldn't wear makeup but this is embarrassing.

Any suggestions would be helpful or a point in the right direction? Laser therapy? :((((

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

GigiSD
elite
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Skin woes- Acne, Aging and Inflammation - what products work?

Oh, my, I'm sorry to hear this, but I think we've all been in your position at some time. Allow me to direct you to the Ole Henriksen line. Ole himself suffered from cystic acne and traveled to a holistic healer who used all-natural botanicals. His skin was so good that he went on to model and earn degrees in skin care. I use the products from the "Seven Wonders" kit (available at Sephora or at Ole's site). The beauty of this line is that they work in conjunction to fight acne and wrinkles at the same time! I know it sounds bizarre, but I haven't had such radiance since I was a newborn. Look over their line and let me know what you think, please. I think you may not need as radical a treatment as laser therapy now. Smile--you're on your back to beautiful skin!

GigiSD
elite
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Skin woes- Acne, Aging and Inflammation - what products work?

This is the BEST time to wear makeup--when you're feeling that your skin is not up to par. Please don't berate yourself for this.

rideout123
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Skin woes- Acne, Aging and Inflammation - what products work?
GigiSD posted:

Oh, my, I'm sorry to hear this, but I think we've all been in your position at some time. Allow me to direct you to the Ole Henriksen line. Ole himself suffered from cystic acne and traveled to a holistic healer who used all-natural botanicals. His skin was so good that he went on to model and earn degrees in skin care. I use the products from the "Seven Wonders" kit (available at Sephora or at Ole's site). The beauty of this line is that they work in conjunction to fight acne and wrinkles at the same time! I know it sounds bizarre, but I haven't had such radiance since I was a newborn. Look over their line and let me know what you think, please. I think you may not need as radical a treatment as laser therapy now. Smile--you're on your back to beautiful skin!

Thanks so much for the advice! I will most definitely check out the Ole line. Many Many thanks!

GigiSD
elite
4 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Skin woes- Acne, Aging and Inflammation - what products work?
rideout123 posted:

Thanks so much for the advice! I will most definitely check out the Ole line. Many Many thanks!

You are very welcome; please keep in touch! I wish the very best for you and your skin!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend