Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Best Tips of Skin Care

Discussion

EdnaHilliard
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Best Tips of Skin Care

How I can get the best natural skin care.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

EdnaHilliard
4 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Best Tips of Skin Care
AgeDefender posted:

u might want to try this out: http://www.piuttosto.jeunesseglobal.com/products.aspx?p=LUMINESCE

Thanks a lot AgeDefender for nice information.

Kirstine1213
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Best Tips of Skin Care

For sensitive skin you must use products that are free from allergens, mostly recommended are those odorless and colorless or white in color, be it soap, liquid or bar, or cream. Nowadays Vit. C Serum is also very helpful, I have one particular product that I really like it's called Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. Vitamin C Serum is an anti aging ingredient, you can check this at Amazon.

Brittany_J
2 months ago
Re: Best Tips of Skin Care

Personally, I exercise regularly, I watch what I eat and make sure to have enough sleep. And never will I forget to take good care of my skin, I wash twice daily, I use cleanser and a serum that has been my partner for a month now, the Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. It has 3 forms of Vitamin C which works much better than products only containing one Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful Anti-oxidant that works on the collagen synthesis and fades pigmentation on the surface of the skin. The serum really made my skin radiant and younger looking. It's affordable. Check it at Amazon.

Meena124
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Best Tips of Skin Care
Meena124 posted:

In my opinion try Super One by Pure Chimp. Its a 2 in 1 (cleanser & moisturiser) for spots & skin redness. It can be found here: http://purechimp.com/product/pure-chimp-super-one/

In my opinion try Super One by Pure Chimp. Its a 2 in 1 (cleanser & moisturiser) for spots & skin redness

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend