Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » Please, please help me reach my goals!

Discussion

mayjunes
insider
5 months ago
Please, please help me reach my goals!

Please help me reach my dreams & goals!

I am an aspiring beauty blogger & guru. My journey has been a long one. Most of it has consisted of summoning up the courage to start it all.

My Story

It all started back in 2008. I was going through YouTube videos when I came across a makeup tutorial, from there it was an all night trip watching many beauty videos! At that moment I wanted to post videos of what I new and share it with everyone but what I was most scared of was rejection. I was scared of what my friends and family were going to think. What if they took it as a joke and thought I wasn't up to it? Through the years that went by it was a struggle to decide if I should. It was a mental journey for me. I wanted courage and strength to be able to pull it off. I knew people were going to say I wouldn't make it and that is what I was scared of! Then I though, why should i wait around and let it get to late for my dreams and goals to be achieved? I want to reach my goals and be proud of who

I am and who I will become!

I have taken a step towards my dreams. I may not be completely there but with the help of God and you guys I will be able to achieve!

To start off my journey I am going to be hosting a giveaway on my Instagram account @mayjunes once I hit 1.5 K (1,500) followers. So please help my long journey take launch!

Also please follow all my other social media accounts for future giveaways! All the links are on my profile page!

Thank you all for much and I hope for you to become my future family & BFF's <3

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
5 months ago
Re: Please, please help me reach my goals!

Thank you for being "woman enough" to admit your fears. I've been critiquing cosmetics for fourteen years for various sites. Not everyone is going to love you--people can be brutal. But be true to yourself and offer the best advice you know. In time, word will get around. Don't be afraid, sweetie; it does take courage to put your opinion "out there," but you will help far more people than you will offend. God is good; it is His opinion that really matters in the end. Thank you for the links you've offered. I truly look forward to hearing from you! God Bless!

SweetBamaFC
3 months, 2 weeks ago

You'll be great and remember they all had to start somewhere!!

bellalyn
2 months, 3 weeks ago

You are already well on your way. Change the statement from an aspiring guru to just guru. Henry Ford probably summed things up best when he said, "Whether you think you can, or think you can't either way you are right." Remember that it is what is on the inside that will reflect what occurs on the outside. A giveaway is a great idea. Taking the time to build relationships and friends in places like this is another great method for growing your business. Most importantly your success will depend on your ability to remember what service you are providing for people, and then focusing 100% of your time and effort on providing exactly that service.

Alana_Danes
insider
2 months, 1 week ago

I wish you the best. I hope someday I will be able to do my own. It takes time, but if you love it you can have success. Don't give up

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend