Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » How do I dye my hair dark blonde from dark red?

Discussion

Broskyal87
6 months, 2 weeks ago
How do I dye my hair dark blonde from dark red?

I Dyed my hair dark mohogany red with a bleach blonde strip in the front and then I Dyed it red all over. two months later after it washed out alot I dyed it light natural Brown there is still red showing through and all I want to do is just get it lighter than dark brown red. I'm afraid that if I color over my redish brown with the dark natural Blonde that it will look crazy. My new growth is light brown below that the red is thick and then on the ends you can see hints of red and light brown. It doesn't look bad but its not the result I wanted. Please help can anyone give me some advice?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

GigiSD
elite
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: How do I dye my hair dark blonde from dark red?

Since you have so many colors going on, I would see a reputed colorist and have him/her straighten the situation out. You don't want to damage your hair any more than necessary.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend