Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » I'm a guy..? Questions.

Discussion

Ambition18
6 months, 1 week ago
I'm a guy..? Questions.

I've always loved this site for when i want to know about cosmetics. It's pretty weird considering i am a guy but i consider myself as an extremely hygienic person. I'm not the person to go out and buy 3 in 1 conditioner,  shampoo, and bodywash. I'm very picky when it comes to my stuff. I have very thick wazy like hair though i keep it at a short to medium length. I love putting conditioner in it after i get out of the shower because it gives it a sleek straight look to it, but i can never find the right product to style it? (gel, mousse, etc.?). 

I'm also very weird when it comes to my skin. I have pretty fair skin, (although i tan quite often), and i consider it to be a blotchy sort of color. I cannot find a good bodywash. I want one that evens out my skin and naturally clears it up because i'm very acne prone. I love putting lotion on my skin but i always get acne when i do. I would love some suggestions for bodywash and lotions that don't cause breakouts.

Any tips on tanning lotions or what to put on before tanning? Any other tips or products are greatly appreciated. I'm a straight male and i have no idea who to turn to about these things haha.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

0 Replies

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend