Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare

Discussion

sprout117
allstar
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare

I am 32 years old and have relatively great skin...no real problems and most people always comment on how great my skin look and ask what I do. The answer is: not much. However, I want to maintain this skin and I'm concerned that I need a new skincare regimen. 

I've read a lot about Dr. Dennis Gross skincare...and I'm wondering if I need their products and if anyone has any experience with these products. Would their items be too strong for me?  Any feedback is greatly appreciated. (Ive been looking at their basics skincare set: http://www.dgskincare.com/productdetails.cfm?SKU=DC035889) Looks like a one stop shop for all your skincare needs.

Also, they have just released a steaming machine that is for sale on Sephora...is it worth it to get a machine? I usually do my own at home facials, is this enough?

Please help!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

0 Replies

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend