Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Need help finding a hairbrush

Discussion

leann_headrick
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Need help finding a hairbrush

I have ultra fine hair and it is a little past my shoulders in length. I have tried hundreds of brushes but none of them seem to make the cut! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a brush for fine limp hair, that I could use everyday and would be small enough to fit in my purse. I have to carry a brush on me at all times cause my hair can really start to look stringy if I don't brush it throughout the day! Thank you!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

JohnBrown
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Need help finding a hairbrush

try to have one of these hair brushes because they don`t cause hair breakage 1. Porcupine brush. 2. Cushion brush. 3. Boar brushes. 4. Round brush with metal barrel.

leann_headrick
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Need help finding a hairbrush
JohnBrown posted:

try to have one of these hair brushes because they don`t cause hair breakage 1. Porcupine brush. 2. Cushion brush. 3. Boar brushes. 4. Round brush with metal barrel.

Thank you so much for your help! I love the fact that you gave me different options to look into. I will try the different ones and see which one works best for my hair! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

JohnBrown
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Need help finding a hairbrush
leann_headrick posted:

Thank you so much for your help! I love the fact that you gave me different options to look into. I will try the different ones and see which one works best for my hair! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Your Welcome I`m glad that you are so careful about choosing hair brushes. One must be extra careful while shopping this stuff because this worst brushes can lead our hair to severe hair fall and hair loss.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend