Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Social » Hello to all from a newbie named Rose Clopton

Discussion

roseclopton
7 months, 1 week ago
Hello to all from a newbie named Rose Clopton

Hello beauties,

My self Rose Clopton has just joined this community to get more social  and get more tips and tricks about spa therapies. I am a spa therapist myself and really enjoy my work to the fullest. Join me and I will let you know more about spa treatments and techniques, massage, body scrubs, body wraps, therapeutic baths and everything I know.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

GigiSD
elite
7 months ago
Re: Hello to all from a newbie named Rose Clopton

Welcome! It sounds like you have a lot to teach us, and I'm ready to learn. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. There are some really amazing women!

hamolla
allstar
7 months ago

Welcome Rose, lovely name!

Alana_Danes
insider
6 months, 1 week ago

Welcome. I also am looking to learn more about spa's.

roseclopton
6 months ago
Re: Re: Hello to all from a newbie named Rose Clopton
GigiSD posted:

Welcome! It sounds like you have a lot to teach us, and I'm ready to learn. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. There are some really amazing women!

Yeah GigiSD Keep updated with my latest blogs and discussions and you will find your knowledge about weight loss and spa therapies increased :)

roseclopton
6 months ago
Alana_Danes posted:

Welcome. I also am looking to learn more about spa's.

Sure Alana.... Keep reading my blogs and updates...

GigiSD
elite
6 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Hello to all from a newbie named Rose Clopton
roseclopton posted:

Yeah GigiSD Keep updated with my latest blogs and discussions and you will find your knowledge about weight loss and spa therapies increased :)

Looking forward to it--thanks!

typhanyharris1
4 months, 1 week ago
GigiSD posted:

I AM A NEWBIE ALSO, LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND EARN FREE STUFF

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend