Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Image error

Discussion

hamolla
allstar
7 months ago
Image error

Hello there!

I am having a hard time with adding photos, it always shows image error no matter what. I tried different images, small sizes, but nothing works! I cannot make blog posts cuse I cannot show products... So sad! What can be done??

Thank you.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

Supernaturalfan
insider
6 months ago
Re: Image error

I'm sorry to see nobody responded to you. As you may have seen, the site has a lot of glitches. I'm sure it's the site, not you. Sorry you're having trouble. I like the old site much, much better.

SloanePeterson
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Image error
SloanePeterson posted:

I don't know how old this thread is, but I am having the exact same issue. I cannot add images to the photo stream. It would be nice to have dates on these posts so we can see how old they are as well.

Oh, I see now that it says on the left side how old the post is. Sorry about that.

SloanePeterson
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Re: Image error

I don't know how old this thread is, but I am having the exact same issue. I cannot add images to the photo stream. It would be nice to have dates on these posts so we can see how old they are as well.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend