Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » What is up with this!?

Discussion

lovemyshoes
insider
7 months, 2 weeks ago
What is up with this!?

Every time and I mean EVERY TIME I wear foundation of ANY kind I wake up the next day broken out. Even if I wash it off. I just tried Olay BB cream and break out city! Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing that?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: What is up with this!?

There must be an ingreient present in all foundations to ehich you are alergic too. Did you try to buy a foundation from pharmacy, perhaps an organic one or more expensive?

GigiSD
elite
7 months, 2 weeks ago

I agree with Hamolla. Does your face usually break out? It doesn't sound like it. There seems to be at least one ingredient to which your skin reacts badly. Try a hypoallergenic or vegan line. Beauty Without Cruelty has a nice foundation.

Bon_Bon
elite
7 months, 2 weeks ago

I recently switched to Clinique (Sp?), it seems to work really well for my skin and I haven't broken out on it and I wear it even on my most oily days. If you go to a place like Bon-Ton, they can match you up with brands and give you samples to try at home for a few days to see if they work for you (a lot of people recommend Estee Lauder but it's got a perfume in it that can be harsh and pore clogging).

Chris213
allstar
2 months, 2 weeks ago

I just had to reply because I have the same problem! No matter what BB cream, liquid foundation, powder foundation, or mineral foundation I use, they all break me out! Regular concealers and powders don't though, so that is what I use on a daily basis. I've always guessed that I am sensitive to some ingredient or other. Would love to know if you find something out that works for you!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend