Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Aquage SeaExtend Silkening power infusion

Discussion

littlelaura
insider
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Aquage SeaExtend Silkening power infusion

Hey all! I am loving TB and now when I use a product and have strong (good or bad) feelings I instantly want to hop online and write a review. This is unfortunately the first time I have searched and not found a product but I dislike the product SOO much I decided to post a discussion about it.

The product (as reads) is called SeaExtend Ultimate Colorcare Silkening power infusion instant repair treatment by Aquage. My Mom gave me a 2oz bottle for my newly dyed hair and I decided to give it a shot. Bleh! To start the bottle is a sort of spray bottle which doesn't deposit enough product in your hair if you have thicker or longer hair. It also makes it near impossible to get a second spray out because your hands are now wet and slimy from trying to work the product into your hair. I get greasy hair so I don't tend to use much conditioning product at my roots. I put a teeny bit at my root area but focused on my tips for the most part. When my hair dried it looked and felt like I had gone over a week without a shower. It was greasy to the point where it was almost waxy and looked terrible. I ended up having to use dry shampoo to get it to look like I actually showered. The only thing I liked about the product is that it smells clean otherwise it is NOT worth the high price you pay.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

TBDatabase
insider
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Aquage SeaExtend Silkening power infusion

Hi! Thanks for sharing your experience with this product. Here's the link to the review page: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6574372/aquage-seaextend-silkening-power-infusion.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend