Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » which beauty box to subscribe to

Discussion

deenieto
7 months, 3 weeks ago
which beauty box to subscribe to

Hello 

Which beauty box gives the best products for your money?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

littlelaura
insider
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: which beauty box to subscribe to

I have subscribed to 2 and hands down my absolute favorite is Glam Bag through ipsy.com! I have gotten pretty large sample sizes of high end products and even some full sized products. It includes discounts on the products if you want to buy the full size as well. Each month is a different theme with a cute makeup bag. You can get additional free products for referring people so if you want to try it here is a link http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hbkpkjmie6xu25u so deenieto if you want to go with that please use me as your reference. I also tried birchbox (www.birchbox.com). I did like some of their products and the sizes were about the same as Glam Bag but I just wasn't impressed with the products I was getting. Both come with 3-5 products ranging from hair care to cosmetics and nail polish. Each is also $10 a month but when it came down to it I just wasn't impressed with birchboxes samples. Sometimes part of the samples would be a hair tie or a piece of candy. If you like nail polish I would recommend Cult black boxes (cultcosmetics.com). Its $24.99 ( which includes shipping, Glam Bag and Birchbox don't charge shipping) and comes with a few bottles of nail polish and an accessory/ tool and a how to guide. If you want me to email you some pictures of products I have gotten from any of the past months of boxes or have any more questions ( I can keep going on and on about them) you can email me at mmmapplepie8@hotmail.com Hope that helps!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend