Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Clear Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner/for scalp psoriasis

Discussion

cherie_sestito_prude
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Clear Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner/for scalp psoriasis

This is available at most everyday pharmacies, i.e. CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc. My dermatologist recommended it to me and after being on antibiotics twice once for 2weeks and the second time for 30days, also I have been on 3 different types of medications applied directly to the scalp 2 of the meds I had to use twice a day, one med I had to sleep with overnight for 2weeks. Talk about a pain in the rear end! I have used Clear Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner now for only 2days and I couldn't be happier with the results already! This brand of shampoo with zinc in it has worked better in 2days than all of the medicine combined. I highly recommend this it truly helps me and I hope that you have the same amazing results!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

littlelaura
insider
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Clear Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner/for scalp psoriasis

OMG I will definitely have to invest in some!!! Which specific shampoo and conditioner did you try? I have psoriasis and it is worst on my scalp. I am so embarrassed to wear my hair down most the time because of the red spots where my part is and all the flakes that come along with it. PLEASE let me know so I can be as happy with the results as you are. If you don't mind emailing me with any other recommendations or products that didn't work please do so at mmmapplepie8@hotmail.com!!!! Thanks again for this post!

TBDatabase
insider
3 months, 1 week ago
Re: Clear Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner/for scalp psoriasis

Hi! Happy to hear about your results! Here is Clear's product review page: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/brands/clear. Hopefully you can find the one you used so other members can benefit from your experience. Thanks for posting!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend