Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Accessories

Discussion

Helmi
allstar
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Accessories

I'm trying to find some really nice everyday headbands, clips and barrettes.
There's been trouble.  I want something more refined than anything by Goody or Scunci, but not wedding or prom formal pieces(the latter are obviously too expensive).  I'm looking for thing from $4 to $15 each. 
Do you know where I might find these?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Accessories

Many major shopping malls have stores which are simply full of accessories, from beaded handbags to all types of headbands, clips, barrettes, jeweled pieces, and flowers for hair. "Claire's Boutiques" are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. See if there is one near you.

Helmi
allstar
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Accessories
GigiSD posted:

Many major shopping malls have stores which are simply full of accessories, from beaded handbags to all types of headbands, clips, barrettes, jeweled pieces, and flowers for hair. "Claire's Boutiques" are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. See if there is one near you.

Wow, I all but forgot about Claire's. The nearest one closed a few years ago. I'll look on their website though. It's been awhile since my last mall spree, too. I looked at the Kohl's and H&M shops near me, but they had poor selection and some stuff was just tacky. Have to what else is out there. Thank you, Gigi!

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Accessories
Helmi posted:

Wow, I all but forgot about Claire's. The nearest one closed a few years ago. I'll look on their website though. It's been awhile since my last mall spree, too. I looked at the Kohl's and H&M shops near me, but they had poor selection and some stuff was just tacky. Have to what else is out there. Thank you, Gigi!

You're very welcome!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend