Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » 100% Pure Product Line

Discussion

sallymander
insider
9 months, 3 weeks ago
100% Pure Product Line

I couldn't find the following products from this line:

100% Pure Red Wine Resveratrol Nourishing Cream
100% Pure Super Fruits Concentrated Serum
100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask (love this!!)
100% Pure Vitamin A & CoQ 10 Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream

I only very recently learned about this brand, and I think it would be nice to know more about these all natural vegan make ups. 

Thanks! 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: 100% Pure Product Line

Ohmygosh, the site looks SO GOOD! I like that fact that they're putting resveratrol in products. There are even fruit-pigmented cosmetics. I'm definitely shopping there!

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: 100% Pure Product Line
GigiSD posted:

This just keeps getting better and better. Please promise me that you'll let me know what you think. I spend money we don't have too easily, but this line definitely looks SO WORTH IT! Keep me informed!

Sorry--that was to have read "wood pulp and hemp." I'm excited, as you can tell.

sallymander
insider
9 months, 3 weeks ago
GigiSD posted:

This just keeps getting better and better. Please promise me that you'll let me know what you think. I spend money we don't have too easily, but this line definitely looks SO WORTH IT! Keep me informed!

Of course, I'm happy to help! I'm going to start off with my first review of one of the items right now. (I can add the review to the product listing itself once it's posted on the site). But just as a preface, I wanted to make a few notes about the ordering process: Shipping took about 2 days for me (standard shipping rate, from San Francisco where the company is based to my home in Los Angeles). It arrived in a brown box with numerous packing pellets, and a carefully packaged bag of goodies (my samples!), my blotting sheets, and my moisturizer. Starting off, I was very impressed by how carefully they had packaged my order! And I was of course pleased to see that the products have a 30 day return policy which is important when trying out new products. Enough of this, onto the review! ROUND 1 OF REVIEWS: FRUIT PIGMENTED TINTED MOISTURIZER (in Peach Bisque) Looking at the product, I'd say that it's exactly what it claims to be, a tinted moisturizer! There's no spf with this (which makes sense seeing as how they use all natural ingredients), so I used my own spf moisturizer under this. Afterwards, I tried it on and was pleased with the results. (Just remember to wash your hands after application before touching anything white!) Application itself is a cinch! The product is dispensed through a pump and it's very easy to control. (The reviews I've read also said that the pump allows you to squeeze every last bit out of the tube, which is music to my ears!) The product itself is full-bodied but not too thick or oily. Think the consistency of a facial moisturizer but not quite as moist. I just used about 2 pumps of this to apply it all over my face and neck, and it should a good part of the day. (Note: I have fairly oily skin, so on a hot day like today where it's 100 degrees out, using this tinted moisturizer on my skin makes it appear a little oily, but it's nothing my new wood pulp and hemp oil blotting sheets can't handle. More on this in a minute.) When applied, it's very sheer and doesn't conceal so much as just give your skin an overall even and uniformed look. If you're looking to cover up any blemishes it would be best to use this in conjunction with a light concealer. Otherwise, it'll take care of any minor redness or unevenness in color. If you're going for very natural, light coverage this should last you through the better part of the day. If you're running around a lot or going out later at night, you might want to reapply it later in the day. Now, if you're using this as a base for your mineral make-up or anything else on top, I think one application should suffice. When it comes to color, I'd say that it is close to but doesn't perfectly match the color of my skin. It's ever so slightly darker, which is fine for coverage, but the peach bisque has a warmer, more yellow tone to it than I had expected. My own skin is about medium with more pinkish tones, but I think I may stick with this color. Though the tone is slightly off, I think it just gives me more of a tanned sun-kissed complexion, which works out in these summer months. I'd advise though that if you do have a fairer complexion with pink tones, you might want to look at the White Peach or Creme color. So I wore this product throughout the day, night, and admittedly feel asleep with it before I could wash my face. I woke up, easily washed it off and was pleased to see that it hadn't clogged my pores or caused my sensitive skin to act up. Overall, no complaints! Just remember, as I had said earlier, this is mostly for SHEER and light coverage. REVIEW 1.5: ANTI-BACTERIAL WOOD PULP AND HEMP OIL BLOTTING SHEETS The sheets are larger than most that I've seen, but are compact and have a nice pull-out mechanism (like a tissue box, so you don't have to fumble through trying to separate the sheets). It is very thin (like a thin gift tissue paper), but absorbs a good amount of oil. I was alarmed to see how much oil soaked through when I dabbed it on my face (again, humid 100 degree weather here), but one sheet was enough to blot my entire face. It did not shift my make up at all, did not over-dry my skin, and did it's job. $8 might be a bit expensive for blotting sheets, but it makes me feel good to know that it's made from wood pulp and hemp oil (instead of a medley of ingredients that I can't pronounce, let alone want to knowingly apply to my face). Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns for me. More reviews to come! :)

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
GigiSD posted:

I took a look at this more closely today. WOW, DID YOU CHOOSE A WONDERFUL LINE! Thanks for mentioning the shipping time and the neat packaging; I tend to respect a company more when I am treated well, and I consider these aspects when I choose products. The ability to return an item is hugely important as well. The fruit pigmented moisturizer sounds exactly like something I could use. It actually DOES have a form of SPF--it contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which create a barrier between your complexion and UVA/UVB rays, stopping light from passing through. Like you, though, I tend to use a separate sunscreen anyway for additional protection (zinc oxide is also an anti-irritant, often found in diaper rash ointments). The consistency sounds delightful, as I've found too many tinted moisturizers oily on me. I'm grateful that my skin is generally in good shape; I don't need strong coverage for blemishes or major problems, just color-enhancing moisture. Thanks, also, for directing me toward choosing the right shade. My skin has decided pink undertones, so I would opt for the "White Peach" or "Creme." Did you study the virtual garden of wonderful ingredients which nourish you while you're wearing this? I was amazed. Rice starch has been used through the centuries to whiten and brighten skin (there is some research which bears out that it also serves in an SPF capacity). There is aloe juice, acai and pomegranate oils, and Vitamins C and E. I AM SOLD! I always carry oil-blotting tissues in my purse, with more in the glove compartment of my car, my desk at school, you name it. The anti-bacterial (anti-bacterial--love it!) wood and help ones sound Heavenly. I like that they are dispensed easily. It's so nice to remove "oil spills" without ruining makeup. I don't think the price is high for such a quality item--I can't wait to get my hands on them. I peeked at the eye shadows (such gorgeous shades), the lip/cheek tints, the palettes. I'd LOVE to know what came in your "bag of goodies." And I am awaiting your next purchase, anxious to see what you choose next and what you think. I don't actually think you can go wrong with an item from this AMAZING line!

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: 100% Pure Product Line

I found the link for you! Looks amazing, and I do believe I'll have to try it myself. http://www.100percentpure.com

sallymander
insider
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: 100% Pure Product Line
GigiSD posted:

Ohmygosh, the site looks SO GOOD! I like that fact that they're putting resveratrol in products. There are even fruit-pigmented cosmetics. I'm definitely shopping there!

Yay! I actually recently ordered these products, but I didn't see them on the site at all for review. I'll be trying some of these over the next few days and posting my impressions of them. So far I've read lots of really good things about this line! Also, once a year they post a promotional sale where if you spend $35, they send you a six piece set for free (the five products I have listed above plus a nice bag to go with it!). I just ordered the fruit pigmented tinted moisturizer in peach bisque and the anti-bacterial wood pulp and hemp oil blotting sheets. So excited to try these along with the 6 sizable samples!! The promotion just ended, but I'll be sure to give a holler when it comes back!

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: 100% Pure Product Line
sallymander posted:

Yay! I actually recently ordered these products, but I didn't see them on the site at all for review. I'll be trying some of these over the next few days and posting my impressions of them. So far I've read lots of really good things about this line! Also, once a year they post a promotional sale where if you spend $35, they send you a six piece set for free (the five products I have listed above plus a nice bag to go with it!). I just ordered the fruit pigmented tinted moisturizer in peach bisque and the anti-bacterial wood pulp and hemp oil blotting sheets. So excited to try these along with the 6 sizable samples!! The promotion just ended, but I'll be sure to give a holler when it comes back!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend