Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Monthly Subscription Boxes

Discussion

sallymander
insider
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Monthly Subscription Boxes

So I've never signed up for any of the beauty/lifestyle subscriptions that are so popular on the internet. I've been eyeing different beauty subscriptions, along with just random other subscriptions (food, clothes, surprise presents, stories, etc.) and I was wondering what sort of subscriptions everyone here had. Or do you have any horror stories and words of warning for subscriptions that give out bad products or have terrible cancellation policies? There are just so many options out there and it can make me dizzy reading all of the reviews!

Thanks for all the help! :)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

Sarahsequins
insider
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Monthly Subscription Boxes

I dedicated a whole blog post to different monthly subscription boxes you can read it here http://sarahsequins.blogspot.com/2013/04/which-beautyfashion-subscription-should.html I hope this helps. Sincerely, Sarah Sequins

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend