Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » facial cleansing routine

Discussion

bianca423
9 months, 3 weeks ago
facial cleansing routine

does anyone know a good facial cleansing routine for someone in their mid to late twenties?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: facial cleansing routine

Yes. You want to use a cleanser which deep-cleans away sebum and all traces of makeup but which does not strip skin of natural oil. I am absolutely in love with Ole Henriksen's "African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser." It smells wonderful. The cleanser is dispensed in puffs of foam and is actually fun to use. But it's serious stuff. I've noted a clarity and radiance to my skin that I haven't seen since high school with this line. Since you are young, you also want to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize (and keep sunscreen handy all year long). The beauty of skin in its twenties can be extended for fifty or more years if treated well when you're so young! Good luck; let me know if I can offer any more help, Bianca (pretty name).

GigiSD
elite
8 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: facial cleansing routine
Clair posted:

The product sounds really awesome

Thanks, Clair!

GigiSD
elite
8 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: facial cleansing routine
GigiSD posted:

Thanks, Clair!

Actually, it IS awesome! I gave it to a friend who is suffering from acne and it has cleared up. At the same time, I use it to keep a great moisture balance with my skin. And it's so much fun to use! I hope you give it a try!

Clair
8 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: facial cleansing routine
GigiSD posted:

Yes. You want to use a cleanser which deep-cleans away sebum and all traces of makeup but which does not strip skin of natural oil. I am absolutely in love with Ole Henriksen's "African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser." It smells wonderful. The cleanser is dispensed in puffs of foam and is actually fun to use. But it's serious stuff. I've noted a clarity and radiance to my skin that I haven't seen since high school with this line. Since you are young, you also want to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize (and keep sunscreen handy all year long). The beauty of skin in its twenties can be extended for fifty or more years if treated well when you're so young! Good luck; let me know if I can offer any more help, Bianca (pretty name).

The product sounds really awesome

samuelwillie
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: facial cleansing routine
GigiSD posted:

Actually, it IS awesome! I gave it to a friend who is suffering from acne and it has cleared up. At the same time, I use it to keep a great moisture balance with my skin. And it's so much fun to use! I hope you give it a try!

Yeah truly product sounds really good and when the product smells good you actually love it. Will give it a try soon. :)

Edwardmckee
5 months ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: facial cleansing routine
GigiSD posted:

Thanks, Clair!

Renuderm facial cleansers are good and quiet as well. The product covers all skin types and include oily, dry and combination of both skin types. Renu Derma Natural Cosmetics info@renuderma.com 1866 964 39 32 103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend