Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » TESTAMENT TO REVLON "COLORSTAY" AND SALLY HANSEN NAIL ENAMELS

Discussion

GigiSD
elite
10 months ago
TESTAMENT TO REVLON "COLORSTAY" AND SALLY HANSEN NAIL ENAMELS

My husband and I had to go out of town last week with short notice.  I polished my nails.  Because I was in a real hurry, I do something I never do--I didn't use a basecoat.  I did use two coats of Revlon's ColorStay Nail Enamel in "Rose Beige."  To help it dry, I used one coat of Sally Hansen's "Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat" (hastily applied).  I did not protect my nails at all, but helped my husband carry luggage, caught a finger in a door, you name it.  Ten days later, only one nail is beginning to lighten at the tip.  The rest look freshly done and they are long!  I am simply stunned.  Yes, I love OPI, Zoya, China Glaze, and Essie, but I had nearly forgotten how well Revlon's ColorStay really works (and kudos to the miraculous topcoat from Sally Hansen).  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

Maria.
insider
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: TESTAMENT TO REVLON "COLORSTAY" AND SALLY HANSEN NAIL ENAMELS

<3

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend