Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » The Shocker Articles

Discussion

Helmi
allstar
10 months ago
The Shocker Articles

I'm kind of sick of seeing new articles about deadly beauty, 'Toxic  Additives', 'Healthy Habits that Could Kill You', and so on.  I especially don't appreciate the vague, incomplete explanation of harm and risk.  And many of things mentioned(Sulfates, Parabens) are still in a research process; cause controversy even among experts(oxybenzone); or are merely allergenic to certain people.

These articles have the potential to cause a lot of undue anxiety among readers and make them throw out their favorite, safe products. The only things I know of that should be avoided absolutely are lead, mercury and formaldehyde.   Please, be careful and publish with more reliable sources, studies, and scientific information.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

yestfl
elite
10 months ago
Re: The Shocker Articles

Agreed!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend