Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Matte eyeshadow

Discussion

love4less
insider
10 months, 1 week ago
Matte eyeshadow

I am looking for a good drugstore matte eyeshadow. Does anyone know of any??????

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

GigiSD
elite
10 months, 1 week ago
Re: Matte eyeshadow

The first brand that came to mind was "Wet and Wild." They offer palettes with six high-quality, complementary matte shadows for $4.99. It's hard to beat that price. If you read the reviews on this site, you'll find that most women are exceptionally pleased with the quality. The case doesn't have a mirror and is flimsy, but the shadows don't budge, crease, and wear for a long time.

inthemiddles
insider
9 months, 3 weeks ago

Physicians Formula also carries 3 matte quads. They are soft and pretty and easy to blend. I found mine at KMart and at a local grocery store (Meijer).

Helmi
allstar
9 months, 3 weeks ago

I also tend to look for matte shades, whether bold or neutral. I haven't seen any at drugstores in awhile, but I know NYX has a range of affordable matte shadows, blushes, and lip colors. They're available at Ulta stores and occasionally seen at Marshall's.

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Matte eyeshadow
Helmi posted:

I also tend to look for matte shades, whether bold or neutral. I haven't seen any at drugstores in awhile, but I know NYX has a range of affordable matte shadows, blushes, and lip colors. They're available at Ulta stores and occasionally seen at Marshall's.

Love NYX as well! Great choice!

GigiSD
elite
9 months, 3 weeks ago
inthemiddles posted:

Physicians Formula also carries 3 matte quads. They are soft and pretty and easy to blend. I found mine at KMart and at a local grocery store (Meijer).

You're right--I'm a fan of these as well!

Mookey
9 months, 2 weeks ago
GigiSD posted:

The first brand that came to mind was "Wet and Wild." They offer palettes with six high-quality, complementary matte shadows for $4.99. It's hard to beat that price. If you read the reviews on this site, you'll find that most women are exceptionally pleased with the quality. The case doesn't have a mirror and is flimsy, but the shadows don't budge, crease, and wear for a long time.

wet n wild has the best drugstore eyeshadow pallets hands down I love their trios!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend