Home » Community » Message Boards » Can't find a Product? » Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel

Discussion

moriarty.kt
allstar
10 months, 1 week ago
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel

This is revlon's newest nail line, I couldn't find it anywhere to review it. It is  an awesome product!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

GigiSD
elite
10 months, 1 week ago
Re: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel

I had the same problem; I love it as well! Go to the search bar and type in "Revlon nail enamel." It should come up.

moriarty.kt
allstar
10 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel
GigiSD posted:

I had the same problem; I love it as well! Go to the search bar and type in "Revlon nail enamel." It should come up.

Thanks for replying! The only one that comes up is the strengthening formula and I haven't tried that yet. They don't seem to have the basic formula of it.

TBDatabase
insider
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel
moriarty.kt posted:

Thanks for replying! The only one that comes up is the strengthening formula and I haven't tried that yet. They don't seem to have the basic formula of it.

Hey Ladies! Sorry for the delay. Here's the product you were looking for: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6577752/revlon-colorstay-longwear-nail-enamel.

GigiSD
elite
10 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel
moriarty.kt posted:

Oh, I'm sorry. But you're very welcome. As I said, I love it as well!

GigiSD
elite
2 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Re: Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel
TBDatabase posted:

Hey Ladies! Sorry for the delay. Here's the product you were looking for: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6577752/revlon-colorstay-longwear-nail-enamel.

Thank you very much!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend