Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Love and Loathe

Discussion

Helmi
allstar
10 months, 1 week ago
Love and Loathe

From your experience, what brands make consistently beneficial and impressive products?  What brands would you never buy from again?

I've loved Yves Rocher for years.  They were the only brand that really treated my teenage acne without making my skin feel yucky. 
I would never buy anything from Clearasil again.  I fell for their ads when I was desperate for clear, calm skin.  My skin was only more inflamed and painful after months of using their products. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

GigiSD
elite
10 months, 1 week ago
Re: Love and Loathe

Ah, a great question! I have always loved Neutrogena. I also love Dior, Yves Rocher (their bargains are amazing!), Tarte, Benefit, and Urban Decay. Also on my "top" list are Estee Lauder and Lancome. These tend to create excellent, wearable, superb products. I have a feeling that I'll think of more must-have brands as soon as I answer your query.

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago
Re: Love and Loathe

I love Dior and Givenchy, Dove for their creamy soaps and lotions, Maybelline for thir mascaras, Rimmel for their concelear... I like some products from many brads, it is not that I have a mainly one to stick to because none has all the products good, or they are very expensive so I just get something from here and there.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend