Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Best Liquid Liner?

Discussion

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Best Liquid Liner?

I just tried using a liquid liner which is the dip tube brush. It goes on so thick.. I cannot get a precise line. Do you recommend a liquid liner that is easy to apply for newbies? Also, how do you achieve the best wing tip? Do you have to line the bottom line too?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Best Liquid Liner?

Try Kiko or Yves Rocher, they have those pen aplicators that are easy to draw with. I never liked the thin hairy aplicators, it is a headache to use them. Achieving the best wing comes with practice, I still mess it sometimes but not ofter. The more you do it, the easier and faster you draw. I use ear buds to correct the wings and clean any extra product. I do not do the bottom line with liquid liner but with pencil. Hope it helps!

oceanbubbles
allstar
6 months, 2 weeks ago

Revlon's Colorstay liquid eye liner pen is super easy to use (it was my very first eyeliner), it's hard to make mistakes, it's only about $7, and it lasts forever! I have had one for about two years now, and the rich, black color is still like new. This eyeliner will not budge or crease or smear, even if it's really humid outside or you've been sweating.

eva_roland
6 months ago

I use ELF Studio's black cream eyeliner and I really love it, but since you're a first-timer maybe you could try their waterproof eyeliner pen. For winged eyeliner, I started off with sticking tape along my eyes but now it's just gotten easier. Why don’t you look at some YouTube tutorials to get you started? There are plenty that I can think of that will help you get the hang of it.

xojasmine
3 months ago

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend