Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation - please read if ever tried or considered

Discussion

charliecat31
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation - please read if ever tried or considered

Also read my review of this foundation for the rest of my thoughts about my now favorite foundation - I really can't rave enough about it!

I just started using It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation recently and am so in love with it that I have to rave about it as much as possible! I think I know why some people haven't liked it and posted less than positive reviews.  This powder compact comes with an application sponge in a little compartment underneath. Using the sponge gives a completely different look to the application vs the brush.  Forget the sponge exists!  The brush is the ONLY way to apply this powder.  I think the difference is the sponge lays down too much powder, while the brush buffs it on just perfectly.

If you didn't like this foundation and you only used the sponge, you might want to try it again with the dual ended brush that comes with it from their site.  If you register with their site you get a 20% off coupon and orders over $25.00 they offer free shipping.  They also send a free sample with their orders - I got a mini tube of their Hello Lashes mascara (pretty generous freebie in my opinion).  Or you can pay a little more through QVC and get the foundation with a flat top brush (doesn't have a concealer brush on the other end).  I assume the flat top brush is great too, but I haven't used it.

I have plenty more to say in my review and will gladly tell you anything more you might want to know about this powder.  I've tried to find a great foundation for a long time.  Now that I have I want to shout it from the roof tops!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

0 Replies

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend