Makeup for brown eyes / Antique gold
1. As always our first step is a primer, then we start to create a beautiful shape with an eye pencil;
2. After that start to smudge the pencil to prepare the base for our shadows;
3. Apply dark brown eye shadow on the top of our smudged pencil-base;
4. Then put golden eye shadows on the lid and blend the transition between colours;
5. Using pencil brush apply copper eye shadow on the crease and line your eyes and waterline;
6. Fill in your brown, highlight the brown bone and finish with mascara.
< Previous Post Next Post >