Fall make up tutorial
Hello, ladies. As the the time is passing and weather in here turns more cold and romantic I decided to create for you very beautiful autumn make up, using warm colours. I got this inspiration from colour variations of autumn pallete - cold yellow, orange, coral and honey brown colours. You can vary the shades and change undertones as you wish.
I started from priming my eye lids. We`re going to use bright colours so the base should be good to make them look brighter and last longer.
1. Then we will start to put yellow colour on the inner corner of your eye.
2. After start to put orangy coral shade on the middle of your lid.
3. And on the outter colour of the lid put honwy brown tone. Blend all the transitions between colours out, but be carefull to don`t make them less bright.
4. Highlight your brow bone and also blend out the transition on your crease (beween highlight and main colours.)
5. Now line your eyes with liquid eyeliner. Draw a thin line in the inner and thicker line in outer corners, creating a cat eye shape.
6. Line your water line with white eye pencil and add some white colour on inner coner and blend it out.
7. Fill in your brows, put your favourite mascara and your Autumn make-up is done.
Choose peachy blush and warm rosy lipstick or lipgloss to finish your look. I think it will be perfect for a romantic date with your love or even for daily time.
< Previous Post
Next Post >