Nighttime Skincare Routine
1. I remove all of my make-up using the MAC Cleanse Off Oil. If there is any excess eye make-up, I use Clinique take the day off makeup remover which removes mascara flawlessly.
2. Next, I use my daily cleanser which is currently Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 exfoliating cleanser. I love this cleanser because it gives my skin an overall scrub without being too harsh.
3. After drying my face, I apply the Clean & Clear astringent with a cotton pad all over my face. This is my ultimate product in combating breakouts!
4. When the astringent dries into my skin, I apply a moisturizer to prevent my skin from drying from all of the salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide in the products I use.
5. Finally, I put on some type of lip product. I usually use Vaseline for extra hydration for the night.