Skin care Remedy / DIY Healthy Facial Mask
I'm gonna share an amazing beauty remedy that I've been using for years now! And this really made wonders on my skin!
The best thing about this DIY beauty remedy is
- it's very easy to make.
- ingredients are usually found in the kitchen or if not the it is very inexpensive and affordable.
- It's really a good remedy for dry or dehydrated skin, acne scars, oily face and pimples and blemishes! it also helps protect skin from sun damage and pollution.
But DO NOT TRY if you are allergic to one of the ingredients used.
We're actually gonna need just two or 3 ingredients
- Rice flour (you guys must be wondering where you can buy rice flour. just go to any asian supermarket.)
So, Let's start?
- Grab your container and add two teaspoons of rice flour.
- Add the same amount (2teaspoon) of honey into the mixture.
- Mix until you get a thick paste consistency.
- Smoothen up the consistency you can add another spoonfull of honey or milk (preferably FRESH).
- After mixing the last addition to the mixture you will notice that the texture is smoother now. so we're so ready to apply!
Apply a generous layer on the face with a brush or you can use your hand if your wish. (But i suggest you use a brush for a cleaner application). Let it stay for 20 mins!.......... ting! times up!!! So now, dampen your face with water and massage your face for 20 to 30 seconds. Then rinse you face after and pat your face dry. (Just pat the towel cause you don't want to wipe off the wonders of the mask.)
You now have a softer face and now check the mirror and see a brighter complexion of your face!