Essential Items When Traveling This Summer
A few travel tips I put together with the help of Stylelist.com:
1. Self-tanning wipes to give skin a hint of a glow. (Tan Towels)
2. A mini hairbrush.
3. Blotting papers to remove excess shine, without the cakyness of powder
4. Lip gloss for moist, fuller lips.
5. Nail polish remover and nail polish to not have the hassle of finding cotton balls and a bottle of nail polish remover, in order to do quick touch ups to your nail polish..
6. Visine to reduce redness so your eyes look refreshed and bright.
7. Q-tips, which are perfect for smudging eyeliner for that sexy, smoldering look
8. Makeup removing wipes which come in handy when you don't have a place to wash your face
9. A few bobby pins to put your hair up.
10.Pink tinted Chapstick.
11. A fuss-free way to tame your mane: A pony tail. The key is to finger tease the crown of your head after you have secured a tight ponytail. Pull out hair piece by piece for desired lift and a sexy, messy finish. Secure with bobby pins and set the style with hand lotion.
12. Traveling can be tough on your complexion. Flying, lack of sleep and always being on the go can also cause changes in your skin. That’s why it's so important to find a skincare regimen that works for you, that way, if you do find yourself having a reaction you can cleanse your skin, apply a soothing moisturizer, then cover any blemish with concealer and foundation.
13. Old-fashioned aloe vera works brilliantly for sunburns.
14. Cut the foot off of a tube sock, then roll into your hair into a bun. When you arrive at your destination, take the tube down and your hair is set. Plus, you have a cute hairstyle for your arrival at your destination..
15. Avoid in-flight dehydration with a spritz bottle of Evian Water and hand lotion.