Health & beauty
Spotted: Belle's Couture At the Lake
It's all fun and games until the hot summer sun becomes too hot to handle. Having a sunburn is painful and, even worse, makes you look like you have a red disease. Luckily, beauty suppliers have made it easier to enjoy the beautiful weather without paying for it later. I wish I had these wonderful products with me when I went to the lake with my beau. Red is NOT a good color on me. There can never be too much protection from the harmful rays! Why not look good at the same time?
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation SPF 15
2. Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation SPF 15
3. Bobby Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12
4. Sephora Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
5. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream For Face SPF 55