An Understated Lady Gaga Look for Evening
- Use a light foundation and blend with a sponge.
- Brush on translucent powder.
above cheeks with Benefit Moon Beam or Watts Up Or any other highlighter you use.)
- Apply with an eye shadow brush white eye shadow on lid up to eyebrow.
- Apply a slate-brown colored eye shadow to lid only, not to lash line.
- Brush on a mushroom shade of eye shadow in crease.
- Apply a silver liner under eyes below water line.
- Apply false eyelashes strip by first rolling it back and forth to straighten them out. Apply one at a time using Duo Adhesive (ULTA, MAC and Sephora). Use a plastic case top, like an eye shadow case, apply a small strip of adhesive by moving the lash strip back and forth, wait a few seconds for the adhesive to become tacky, and apply at inner end first and press along lash line and particularly hold down each end until it dries. (About 5-10 seconds) Be certain to not apply too much adhesive, or you’ll have a real mess to deal with. Just make sure the bottom of the strip completely has adhesive. After the adhesive is tacky, work quickly to get the lashes into place since the adhesive dries quickly.
- Apply black liquid liner to the bottom of the strip of lashes on your upper lid to make them look more natural and hide the bottom of the strip.
- Use mascara to join your lashes with the false eye lashes.
- Apply a thin black kohl pencil under the lower eyelashes and smudge with a smudger brush. (a short and stubby brush.)
- Apply silver liner over the black kohl pencil and to the upper lid by the false eyelashes.
- Apply mascara to lower lashes.
- Apply a slightly rose/peach blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Use a
light rose lipstick.
And voila! A nighttime toned down Lady Gaga look. Have fun with this.< Previous Post Next Post >