The Best Multi-Tasking Lipsticks
There are so many products to consider: lipsticks, liners, glosses, stains, balms and plumpers. The following are Carmindy's suggestions:
1. Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil ($24). Moist, long wearing color. Subtle shine, not too glossy, but color lasts even after eating.
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm ($16.00). Smooth lip balm that leaves a hint of shine and lovely light color.
3. Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ($19). Creamy and sparkly and acts like a liner, and then goes on to fill in lips.
4. Buxom Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Stick. ($18.00). 3 in 1 product. Liner, lipstick and plumps.
5. Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain ($24.00). Gloss free, but color stays true, non-drying, and refreshing peppermint flavor.
< Previous Post Next Post >