How To Apply the Summer Eye-Blue Look
2. With an eye shadow brush sweep a muted teal onto outside edge and crease of eye. Don't extend the teal any more than 2/3 of the way from the outer eye. In other words, don't apply to the entire crease.
3. With an eye shadow brush, dot a coral pink shadow into the inner eye and tear duct area and a little beyond on the lid so it reaches the teal.
4. Smudge a dark brown in the area at the outside edge of the crease.
5. Using a blending brush, blend all colors gently together without rubbing.
6. Line your eyes with a teal liquid eyeliner. I found a good one from Yves Rocher, which is part of their summer collection.
7. Apply lots of lengthening mascara such as Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara or Maybelline Illegal Lengths.
8. Best palette of colors: Too-Faced Summer Eye Palette. ($36.) At Sephora, ULTA, or on-line. You might have the best success with the Too-Faced website since the stores keep running out of it. The site offers free shipping over $50.