Heidi Klums's Recommendations for Best Multi-Tasking Products
1. Benefit's Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain $29.00 at ULTA, Sephora and Amazon.com.
2. Sonia Kashuk All in One Makeup Palette, including face charts $19.99 at Target.
3. Oscar Blandi Pronto Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray. $15.25 Amazon.com. Adds volume and shine and removes grease from hair.
4. Goody Therapy Paddle Brush $12.99 Beauty.com. Styling product with soft bristles, infused with jojoba oil, moisturizes dry hair, smooths static, untangles, and adds unweightless shine.
5. Petroleum Jelly $3.00 for 13 ounces at drugstores. Helps soothe chapped lips, tames eyebrows, and removes makeup.
6. Anastasia All in One Brow Kit $45.95 at Amazon.com. Includes all tools, brow powder, tweezers, stencils, and brushes.
Or, my recommendation: Too Faced Brow Envy Kit Blonde/Brunette $35 at ULTA and Sephora. Contains brow wax, highlighter, blonde and brunette powders stencils, tweezers, brow comb, brow applicator brush, brow pencil. (Personally I like the Too Faced Kit).
7. Hourglass Oxygen Foundation Mineral Powder Foundation. Smooth, silky finish, don't need concealer.
8. multiplEYE Mascara by Tarte. $24 at Beauty.com. Lengthens lashes and stimulates lashes with nourishing growth serum.
9. Coastal Scents Pro Camouflage Concealer Palette. $12.99 + 5% off at Amazon.com. Mix and match concealer all year to have the right color for each season.
10. Nars The Multiple Stick Cream to Powder Formula. $39 at Beauty.com. It is an eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, and highlighter.