My New Mascara: Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara
I really like Clinique...usually. However, I was at the mall with my sister and mother and we happened to buy some stuff from Clinique. Along with what we purchased were a couple of samples of this and that, but what really had me giddy was the mascara tube that the sales lady put into the shopping bag. Of course, at the nearest mirror I could find, I dug the mascara out of the pouch and put some on...boy was I disappointed :(
LASH DOUBLING MASCARA
When I put it on my eyelashes, it didn't really do anything. I was waiting for that "WOW" moment which indicated love at first sight, but it just didn't happen. Although it is $15, I would say it is a waste of money to purchase. If you want better quality, then splurge. But if mediocre mascara is what you are chasing for, which I'm sure you are not, then there are plenty of other drugstore mascaras that top even this department store formula.
Here is a list of what I (and other reviewers) have to say about this product:
- Some good things where that it kept lashes separated and kept the lashes curled as well...but that's it
- It did not really elongate my lashes and forget about any volumizing effect
- It smudged!!! What a nightmare for me :(
- There is a problem when applying the second coat - it clumps...
- If you aren't used to big brushes (I trained with Diorshow), this mascara wand might be hard to handle
Well, let's just say I won't be heading back to the store any time soon to purchase this mascara. But still, I remain a devotee to Clinique. Let's just hope the next mascara is better than this one...
Want to read more...visit my blog Makeup and Miscellaneous at http://janellelora.blogspot.com
AVE <3< Previous Post Next Post >