Guest Post - "5 Ways You Can Get a Better Deal at a Medical Aesthetic Clinic" by Cindy Clark
Today we are featuring another guest post on Healthy Living Natural Beauty. Once again we are welcoming guest writer Cindy Clark from Skin Vitality (Located in Canada) and she has kindly written us the informative article below. Her bio is located at the end of the article "5 Ways You Can Get a Better Deal at a Medical Aesthetic Clinic". Please feel free to email her with any questions you may have about Skin Vitality and their services. Picture provided courtesy of Cindy Clark at Skin Vitality.
It’s a busy time for medical aesthetic clinics right now, and there’s a good reason why. To welcome the new year, many people will be seeking to improve themselves, and the first place they attempt to do this is their appearance. But we all know that taking care of our appearance can be a costly thing to do, especially if you want the results that can be achieved from a cosmetic medical treatment. They tend to last longer and are more dramatic.
While medical treatments may be a little more expensive, there’s no need to get gouged and pay full price. Here are 5 tips that will help you save money. You’ll pay far less for the exact same treatments performed on someone else who paid for them in full!
1. Buy packages. When it comes to nonsurgical treatments, it is very common that you’ll require more than one session to achieve the results you want. Instead of paying for all of them one by one, purchase them all in a package to get a better deal. You’ll be able to spend hundreds of dollars, depending on the type of treatment.
2. Sign up for newsletters. Clinics often send out announcements of their specials and deals via email, and the only way you’ll be able get these announcements is by signing up to be on their email list. You may be able to get freebies, massive discounts (especially around the holidays) and even a special gift on your birthday!
For example, a recent one for BOTOX that was sent out by my clinic offered recipients 10 free units!
3. Become a regular, and make sure all the staff knows that you’re one! Regulars are dependable, which is why clinics often give them exclusive deals that aren’t available to new patients.
4. During your consultation, say you want to switch from your regular provider, and then ask the client how they can win your business. This one takes some guts, since not everyone is comfortable with hustling. They may be able to offer you something more than just the treatment you came in for. While it may not always be in monetary form, you may be able to receive something that you’ll find far more valuable than what you’re getting at your previous provider.
5. If you’re getting Juvederm injectable filler or BOTOX, make sure to ask if there’s any type of rebate or special promotion that’s being offered by the manufacturer, Allergan. For example, Allergan offers a $50 coupon toward a Juvederm treatment if you’ve just gotten BOTOX.
Cindy Clark is a cosmetic medical writer for Skin Vitality. Serving one of Canada’s largest health and beauty providers, Cindy knows that people want to look great without breaking the bank.
< Previous Post
Next Post >
Contact info: email firstname.lastname@example.org