The new and in-season DIOR LIPCOLOR 976
I was shopping at Macy's for Christmas and I happened to stumble upon the Dior cosmetics area and a lovely saleswoman saw me glancing at the lipsticks. I have pretty big lips and they are undoubtedly my most favorite part of my face. They are more versatile than my eyes (which are pretty lame) and can take on practically any color.
She then offered to show me this plum color (976) and I must say, I love this color. It was very unique: it was mainly plum with a shimmer and a golden undertone. She put it on me and my lips shined out of my face, yet it did not overwhelm the entirety of my look. It truly is a beautiful color that would work on, I believe, any skin tone. One thing that I do have to mention is that the gold undertone does bring out the yellow of your teeth. But it really is something a person could splurge on because it is B-E-A-UTIFUL.
Some feedback from me (and other users):
- It's a color made for movie actresses; its for the big screen
- It's feminine and glamorous to the point of haute-couture
- Smooth and easy to apply
- Quite seductive with its ever-intense color
- It's long wearing, so it will give your lips that coveted radiant shine for hours and hours
- Hydrating and creamy
- After one blot on a tissue paper, it will never again sit in the lines of your lips
So that's the new color...beautiful, agree?
Want to see/read more of my reviews? Check out my blog janellelora.blogspot.com
HWYL FAWR <3
< Previous Post Next Post >