It really is perfection:CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE LONG-WEAR FLAWLESS FLUID MAKEUP SPF 10
Again, I was at Macy's and looking for bronzers (I still haven't bought one so if anyone thinks they have a winner, please tell me), and one of the salesladies comes my way and her skin is absolutely freaking FLAWLESS. Really, in her world, blemishes may have NEVER existed. I asked her what she was wearing and she pointed to Chanel's new product. It is a foundation that comes in 20 colors called -
CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE LONG-WEAR FLAWLESS FLUID MAKEUP SPF 10
When she put it on my face, it felt velvety-smooth and really covered up everything without looking cakey. This, hands down, was love at first sight. I had never been so impressed by a foundation (since Bare Essentials came out years ago) but my only complaint would be that it costs a whopping $55...coupons anybody?
To repeat what I did for the Dior lipcolor, I will list what I (and other reviewers) have to say about this product:
- It feels light and fresh. Also, it's soft and smells delicious
- There are so many colors there's no way you can't find one for your skin tone
- If you want to have smooth skin in photos and videos like the celebs, then use this! If you want to look like you have no makeup on in real life but want absolutely perfect skin, then use this!
- You can build on it to get more coverage
- It has a perfect matte finish, so say good bye to that awful shine on your T-zone
- Long lasting (which is great for those like me who hate reapplying makeup...just once a day is enough for me) especially if you use loose powder to top it off :)
So, truth be told, I acted like a fool who could afford it while at Las Vegas, but I just couldn't get over the price so on that day, no purchase was made by me. But when Christmas came, you can say I was more than thrilled when I received this in Beige 060...now, if only it could last until next Christmas...
Want to see more...check out my blog janellelora.blogspot.com
AL WADA <3