I have wild hair and am always looking for curly hair tips and advice. But, now that it's Winter (the one time of year that my hair actually cooperates with me and isn't a frizzy mess from the humidity or washed out and dull from the sun) I'm looking for help in a different area: dry skin. I need to work extra hard to keep my skin moisturized and soft this time of year. Luckily, Total Beauty has all sorts of winter skin care tips and dry skin advice to help me out.
A few key things I've learned this year:
1) Start in the shower - make sure you're using the best cleanser for dry skin.
2) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize - and pay attention to the ingredients!
3) Learn how to apply moisturizer the right way.
4) Protect yourself from harsh winter weather.
5) Drink lots of water!
6) Use the best winter makeup.
Hope this helps those of you who also suffer from dry skin in Winter!< Previous Post Next Post >