Product Review: ManGlaze "Hot Mess" Bling Topcoat
ManGlaze "Hot Mess" Bling Matte Topcoat
$13.13 for 0.5 oz
Description: "(AKA FishDicks) The glossy destroying powers of Matte-Astrophe but with a stupidly evil amount of glistening bling. Put this over any color and drool. Hell ain't so bad!"
Review: ManGlaze "Hot Mess" has a ridiculous amount of microglitter. It is labelled as a bling matte top coat, but the glitter is so dense that it can turn your nails into total disco balls with just two coats. The size of the glitter is just perfect.
- Looks AMAZING
- Works as a top coat or polish
- Good length of wear (almost a week without chipping)
- One of the fastest drying nail products I own!
- DBT, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free
- Made in the USA
- Glitter is difficult to remove (but not more than any other glitter polish)
- Becomes less matte over time
Lipgloss + Spandex rating:
Click here to read the review of ManGlaze "Hot Mess" Bling Matte Top Coat on We Heart This!< Previous Post Next Post >