Tired or Stressed out? Why not try these Spa tips to pamper Yourself at Home!
We women all work really hard, and we should always have some us time, right?, Pamper your self with these easy spa tricks that you can do at home!
- Tierd, Puffy eyes?
we all know the old The cubumber trick, but most of us don´t feel comfortable because it slips of our eyes and you have to lay for a whole solid hour for it to take effect on us. So why not try something new that you can easily find in your mom´s kitchen pantry? green teabags! as weird as it might sound, not only are they healthy for your health but also for your eyes! it helps smoothe the circulation of the fluids gather up forming puffy eyes.
Another trick to get rid of tried looking puffy eyes is ice cubes! (or ice) You rub it on your eyes and that disminishes the puffy look. Another good tip is to massage your forehead, your eyebrows, your eyelids and below your eyes, that way you are releasing the fluids that is traped in between your eyes causing the "PuffY" aspect.
- Have Dry, Cracked Feet?
Then there is nothing better than a good old clean up! We ladies all know the stragedy to put your feet in hot water soak them give them a good pedicure and after they are dry; to finish the touch with the perfect foot cream. Right? But instead of using soap when soaking your feet, while your feet are in the water, massage them with this special natural exfoliant that is good to keep your feet soft and smells great!
- Smashed Strawberries
- liquid soap
- Put a moderate amount of each thing (what you will use)
- Don´t put too much yogurt, put more strawberries then any other ingredient
- Put in the liquid soap up you think it it soapy enough for your feet
- massage them all over your feet for 2-3 minutes
- Let it out of the water for 5-10 minutes
- Then start brushing your feet and cleansing it.
- at the end wash off the leftovers from your feet and dry up with a towl
- then use your favorite foot cream! I recommend Avon Footworks! the link of the descripcion below:
And if you can´t afford a foot cream or you don´t have one use feet powder or baby powder, It keeps your feet fresh, clean and dry!
- Yoga or an oil massage for Muscle Relaxation!
What does yoga have to do with spa? Nothing but it does help you relax after a busy stressed out day, it´s fisical therapy. So Don´t be such a couch potato and start stretching! Here is a video for beginners from youtube from the very known yoga instructor Yogatic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3vLZqPZxZE
- Give yourself a Manicure!
Instead of going to the nail salon so they could do it for you, be thoughtful for yourself and try it yourself! Before the manicure try this special mix to dip in your finger to whiten your cuticles and yellow nails.
- Pure, natural, Lemon Juice
- Put the Lemon juice in a small bowl where your fingers can be dipped in
- Put only the finger part were your nail and cuticle are wait for 5-10 minutes
- wash of and continue to finish manicure
Don´t know how? watch this tutorial and do it step by step! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh0lWttJb1c
Enjoy the Tips!< Previous Post Next Post >