My Super Effective Homemade Hair condicion
This helps your hair from sun damage, keeps it soft and helps control frizz.
It doesn´t have the best smell but it helps alot, now this I did invent it :) and I garentee you it will work in a month of weekly use.
- 3 tablespoon of Milk (if you have whole powder milk then it would be 1 tablespoon)
- Avocado (smashed and mixed)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Mayo
- 1 egg
1. Mix it all up together in a bowl, the ingredients on the top go first.
2. Put it on your hair before you start washing your hair
3. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes, I usually wear it for an hour or two cause that way it works more efective.
4. The wet your hair and follow it with shampoo and conditioner like always.
Try it! It Really Works! ;)