I'm A List Person
As much as I’d love to sit here and type out all my thoughts, I’m not. See once I get started I don’t stop. Meaning, eventually I will stop but the stubborn perfectionist in me will go back at what I just wrote and try to revise it. I have no time for that. I’m trying to go back to school with a big bang for senior year. My thoughts will just have to wait.
Things you’ll need to know about me and this blog before we get started;
- · I make lists (as you can already see). You will be seeing underlined topics and bullet points often. It’s just more organized and so much less boring to look at.
- · I like links. Its useful getting tips from other sites. The links are mostly for my reference though, in case I need to flip through something, I know it’s there.
- · If I feel confident enough, you may get a video from me. Maybe. And most likely it’s going to be a review about something.
- · I’m 16 years old, an African-American (parents of Nigerian decent), and I live in New York City. (I might bring these to relevance a couple of times.)
- · I like comments and may even reply to them if I dare, you never know. What I like even more, comments that challenge me. I like a good challenge from time to time so bring it on.
Next on the agenda, what I need to accomplish by the end of this summer. July 1, 2011 will make it officially 69 days left till the first day of school. Meaning I need to lose weight. I don’t have a goal yet but I’ll think of a reasonable one. Also the main reason why I joined TotalBeauty was to find the; Items I need to make me the best me ever!
This is just a rough draft. Ideally the list will become more concise and better oriented over time when I start to learn more. I am just a Beauty student this summer. So please, feel free to help me out.
Items I need to make me the best me ever!
- · Face: Moisturizer, Exfoliater
- · Skin: Lightener, something to get rid of all these old scars (I have a lot)
- · Hands & Feet: Maybe a cuticle crème and something to get rid of all this dead skin and calluses on my feet
This is it so far!
< Previous Post Next Post >