How to care for your Eyelash Extensions
How to Care for Eyelash Extensions A Professional Eyelash Extension application is very pretty, but also very expensive. Eyelash applications can cost $65 - $150. Taking good care of your investment is key to eyelash extension longevity. These steps may seem time consuming in the beginning, but it's totally worth it. These tips are helpful for professional or DYI eyelash extensions. Things you will need: Eyelash wand Clear Mascara Q-tips Wash cloth Facial cleanser or toner Tips:
- Please be very careful when cleansing your face, apply cleanser on face avoiding the eyelash area.
- Use a damp wash cloth to remove cleanser from face. (repeat if necessary)
- Avoid getting lashes wet
- Use a q-tip to gently cleanse eyelash area with cleanser or toner( I use toner)
- Use clear mascara to untangle lashes
- Use lash wand and ring finger to shape lashes
- Please refrain from picking at lashes
- Sleep on your back
If you find this post helpful or informative please check out my blog and subscribe via email or follow GFC.